Wolfe’s Neck Farm is an incredible place! Our members are an important part of helping to preserve 626 oceanfront acres of farmland, forest and historic buildings for future generations and to keeping the land open free to the public year-round. There are so few places left like this!
Equally as important, Wolfe’s Neck Farm continues to promote sustainable agriculture while being an invaluable resource through community-building events and quality educational programming. We hope you join us in helping to “Move the Farm Forward!”
A family membership is just $60 ($5 per month) or $35 for an individual membership, and is valid for one year from the date you join. If you are able, we invite you to contribute more; any donation of $1,000 or more gains you membership “Smith Society”, with special recognition and invitations to social outings. As we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, all memberships and donations are tax-deductible.
- 5% discount on pasture-raised lamb and chickens
- 25% discount on Community Garden Plot
- Our CSA shares are available to members before the general public
- Advance registration option for our Farm-to-Table event series
- Advance registration option for our Harvest Dance
- 50% off admission to the Spring Festival*
- 50% off admission to the Fall Festival*
- Free family admission to Night Tree Event*
- *available with online event pre-registration
Oceanfront Camping and Equipment Rentals:
- 5% off campsite fees (excludes cottages)
- 5% discount at our Snack Shack (July & August)
- 5% discount on a kayak rentals
- 5% discount on a bicycle rentals
Become a Friend of the Farm online or send a check to: Wolfe’s Neck Farm 184 Burnett Road Freeport, ME 04032. For more information, please contact us at (207) 865-4469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You!