Recompence Shore Campground
For over 50 years, our family-friendly Recompence Shore Campground has given families the opportunity to stay at a working saltwater farm just 4.5 miles from downtown Freeport and L.L. Bean. Set on our 626 acres of farmland and forest with over 4 miles of Casco Bay ocean frontage, our campground is the perfect place to enjoy your Maine vacation in the country.
- Reservations by phone at (207) 865-9307 or through our campground website
- Open May-October (winter camping by appointment)
- 3 oceanfront cottages & 130 oceanfront, inland and wooded campsites
- Tents-only area (Middle Bay)
- 20 RV sites (inland) with water & 30 amp electric service (35' max)
- Limited oceanfront sites that accomodate motorhomes and trailers (dry camping)
- Adjacent to Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park
- Pet-friendly (max: 2 well-behaved, leashed pets per site)
- Summer kayak and bicyle rentals, lobster bakes, Snack Shack and haywagon rides
Camp & Camp Discount Program
Many families stay in our award-winning oceanfront campground while their children are here at Summer Day Camp. While the kids spend the day learning, exploring, and meeting new friends, parents can spend the day as they wish - kayaking Casco Bay, shopping in Freeport's many outlet stores or simply relaxing at the campsite with a good book. We offer a 15% discount through our Camp & Camp Program.
Recompence Shore Campground at Wolfe's Neck Farm
134 Burnett Road
Freeport, Maine 04032