Come help with morning chores in the barn this fall! Students can meet our sheep, goats, cows, chickens, turkeys, and rabbits. Groups can also take a hayride, learn about plant life cycles and plant science at the pumpkin patch and in the garden, and pick their very own pumpkins. This is a 1.5-2 hour field trip that’s great for pre-K and early elementary grades, homeschooling groups, scouting troupes, and play groups.
A Few Details about the Trips
Trips cost $6 per student, minimum 15 students (Note: We welcome smaller groups, but we charge a base fee of $90). Teachers, staff, and one chaperone per 12 students are complimentary.
Trips last about 1.5-2 hours, and we welcome groups to bring a picnic lunch or snack for before or after their program at the Farm.
Schedule your Field Trip
To schedule your field trip, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling (207) 865-4363 x106. Please be ready to provide:
- School or group information: Name, address and phone number
- Educator contact information: Name, phone and email
- Dates and times you are interested in visiting
- Number of students and number of classrooms participating
- Students’ ages and /or grades
- If you are planning to bring a picnic or snack
- The program topic you wish our staff to cover along with any other program needs you may have