Farm Kids help our farmers take care of our broiler chickens and goats. They also help our Teen Ag crew grow delicious vegetables for our community. After daily chores, Farm Kids tend to venture to the farther reaches of the farm and places off the beaten path. There are new activities each week based on each session’s micro-season and what is going on around the farm.
Farm Kids Program Details:
- Entering 3rd through 5th Grade
- June 19-August 25, 2017 (Weeks 1-10)
- Full-day Program: M-F 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Before Care (7:30-8:30am) and After Care (4-5:30pm) available
- Tuition: $265/week (visit our tuition page for discounts)
Questions? Contact us at (207) 865-4469 x106 or firstname.lastname@example.org