Thank you for your support of Wolfe’s Neck Farm!
Your Farm Camp registration form has been received, and you should see an email confirmation in your inbox. If paying by credit card, your deposit will be processed automatically. If paying by check, please send to: Wolfe’s Neck Farm Summer Camp, 184 Burnett Road, Freeport, Maine 04032, and include your child’s name in the note field.
Please note: Your child is enrolled in camp only after full payment is received and all required camp documents have been submitted.
Ready to finalize your child’s camp registration? Here’s what we need from you:
- Registration form (Check this one off – you just submitted it!)
- Payment in full:
- Earlybird discount: by February 15, 2017
- Everyone else: by May 15, 2017
- We reserve the right to cancel camp reservations not paid after May 15th.
- A 2017 copy of your child’s immunization records OR our immunization waiver
- If your child has been prescribed an emergency medication:
- If your child has been prescribed a non-emergency medication required during the camp day:
How to get this information to us: Please mail, fax, or email a PDF of these forms to us as soon as you are able. You may email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax them to (207) 865-4884, or mail them to Wolfe’s Neck Farm Summer Camp, 184 Burnett Road, Freeport, ME 04032. We are unable to accept photos of any documents, and need to have updated records each year.
We will send payment reminders to the email address with which you registered your child until full payment is received. Please check your email inbox (and spam folder) for these reminders and links to pay your balance online. Once full payment is received and all required camp documents submitted, your child’s registration is complete! Get ready for another great camp season! We look forward to seeing you then.
Questions? Contact us at (207) 865-4469 x106 or email@example.com