For over 50 years, our award-winning oceanfront campground has given people the opportunity to camp at a working organic farm. Set on four miles of coastline, our 626 acres of rolling green pastures, forest offer an authentic Maine camping experience. We’re just a ten-minute drive from the L.L. Bean Flagship Store and many shopping and restaurant options in Freeport, though you’ll find plenty to see and do right here. Also, when you stay at our eco-friendly campground at Wolfe’s Neck Farm, you help support our nonprofit organization!
“The wonders of nature and animals are everywhere here” – Maine Magazine, April 2015
- Hike trails here at the farm and adjacent State Park
- Observe the farm animals in the barn and pastures
- Stroll through our organic demonstration gardens
- Shop L.L. Bean and Freeport’s 100+ outlet stores
- Attend a Family Barnyard Program (weekends)
- Rent a kayak or canoe and explore Casco Bay
- Enjoy an ice cream cone at our Snack Shack
- Rent a bicycle and explore country roads
- Take your dog for an oceanfront walk
- Read in your hammock
- Fish for striped bass
- Visit our farm stand
- Or do….. nothing…..
Ready for oceanfront camping in Maine?
Kids (or grandchildren)? Camp & Camp 15% Discount:
Many families choose to stay in our award-winning oceanfront campground while their children attend out Summer Day Camp. While they spend the day learning, exploring, and meeting new friends… parents can spend the day as they wish! Kayak Casco Bay, go shopping in Freeport’s many outlet stores or simply relax at their seaside campsite with a good book. We offer a 15% discount on both camping and Farm Camp through our Camp & Camp Program.
Recompence Shore Campground at Wolfe’s Neck Farm
134 Burnett Road
Freeport, Maine 04032