Welcome Spring with a trip to the Farm!
Our Spring Field Trips are hands-on explorations of the Farm for students of all ages. Each program offered is modified to suit the needs of the attending teachers and students. Visitors can welcome our new animals (chicks, lambs, and goats!) and learn all about them. We can also get dirty planting in the garden and enjoy a hike to explore how things have changed in the forest since winter.
A Few Details about the Trips
Trips cost $6 per student, minimum 15 students (Note: We welcome smaller groups, but we charge a base fee of $90). Teachers, staff, and one chaperone per 12 students are complimentary.
Trips last about 1.5-2 hours, and we welcome groups to bring a picnic lunch or snack for before or after their program at the Farm.
Schedule your Field Trip
To schedule your field trip, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling (207) 865-4363 x106. Please be ready to provide:
- School or group information: Name, address and phone number
- Educator contact information: Name, phone and email
- Dates and times you are interested in visiting
- Number of students and number of classrooms participating
- Students’ ages and /or grades
- If you are planning to bring a picnic or snack
- The program topic you wish our staff to cover along with any other program needs you may have